Sunday 16 September 2007

Sunday 16th September - Oops, Another Blip!

Today started off really well. I was revitalized from yesterday when I had a very successful day with my eating. I had also been out walking with a friend for about an hour. It was great we hadn't seen each other for ages and we talked the whole time, it made the time pass so quickly.

My toddler had a lie in and I did not need to get up until 07.15 which was very refreshing as he normally wakes about 05.15. I did all my housework and washing and then went to visit a friend and her new baby. Still all is well as I have only had a shake and a cup of tea. I then took my toddler swimming which in itself is good as it is also exercise for me. However when we got out the water is was 1pm, we were tired and still had places to go before we went home. Wetherspoons here we come.......It was only a wrap, a diet coke and few chips but I still felt guilty. However I must add that i did enjoy every single mouthful and I mowed two lawns in the afternoon to try to work it off!!!!

Tomorrow is my double weigh in, the first at the hospital in the morning and the second is at Weightwatchers in the evening. I await both with bated breath. I have my fingers crossed that I make my targets but if I don't I do know that in all honesty I really could not have tried any harder this week. I will report back tomorrow night or Tuesday morning to let you know how I got on.

1 comment:

Priti Rughani said...

You ere doing really well. Keep it up you will succeed.