Saturday 10 November 2007

Saturday 10th November - Another Month Goes By

I don't know what to do with myself. Does anyone out there have any ideas? I am still eating too many take aways, I am still eating the wrong foods at lunch time, I am still so tired and lethargic. But I am exercising more than I have done for years. My personal trainer is working me so hard. It feels good when I work out. I only seem to eat the wrong things when I am bored or tired. As I spend all my days at work bored stiff and I am so tired in the evenings it is hardly any wonder that I keep eating!

I have 3 more weeks of hell at work and hopefully then I can see a way forward. Until then I will have to do my best. I have a plan and I hope I can stick to it. I am going to have a different breakfast every day, a different lunch every day and plan an evening meal. I may try and do another week of slim fast and I also am giving myself a weekend off on December 8th. Weigh in is on 5th so I have four weeks!!!!!!

Breakfast will be - Mon Toast with Mushrooms, Tues Boiled Egg and Toast, Wed Tomatoes on Toast, Thursday Marmalade on Toast, Friday Cereal and Yogurt, Sat Egg on Toast, Sunday Bacon Sandwich (with turkey rasher if being really good)

Lunches will be - Mon Salad and pitta bread, Tues Pasta and Tuna, Wed baked beans on toast (or soup), Thurs Ham sandwich and crudites, Fri Salad or Pasta, Sat whichever one not had Friday, Sunday beans on toast.

Dinner this week will be - Sat Chicken curry with W/W naan. Sunday Chicken and Mediterranean vegetables, Monday W/W Lasagne, Tuesday Steak and jacket Potato, Wednesday Pasta and sauce, Thursday Lamb, Mash and 2 veg, Friday Plaice and oven chips and peas and then it is time to plan for next weeks menus and shopping.......

I will try and report in at latest next Saturday but I will try for a daily exert and I will PROMISE to try and bring back my commitment, achievement and wit!!!!

Thanks for sticking with me through this.

No comments: